Thursday 14 February 2008

Update

I am Vere and I love marine creatures.

Last month, Uncle Joe Lai (he has a cool website about nature too!) organised a blogging workshop for the homeschoolers. I want to help save the sea by educating people about the ocean life. This year is also the International Year of the Coral Reefs. I hope that the people that has seen my blog will do something to help preserve the ocean.

My blog used to be at http://hermits1stpost.blogspot.com. I have created a new one which is http://naturalsea.blogspot.com. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Cheers!!

3 comments:

Joe Lai said...

Dearest Vere,

I am so proud of you! With your new and wonderful blog Naturalsea, you are reaching out and sharing your exciting experiences with others. You are both a good learner and a teacher - all rolled into one young and happy writer! : ) I am also very happy you are imploring people not to throw garbage into the sea.

Garbage is certainly harmful to animal life. In fact, each of us (children and adults) can play our part in reducing harmful garbage ending up in the sea by cutting down on our own usage of plastic bags and styrofoam containers in our daily lives. This would great help the sea and its animals such as sea-turtles and dolphins.

Thanks for your wonderful writing, Vere. Keep writing and keep smiling! I am going to share your interesting story with my friends this very instance! : )

Monkey said...

hi vere!

i love he little poll you have on your blog! that is so cool!

keep up your postings on the blog! i enjoyed reading it. you're doing a great job being a voice for nature :)

cheers,
november

littlefishinocean said...

Hi, do you want to be my friend? Please visit my blog and leave your comment:
http://my.opera.com/littlefishinocean/blog
See you